Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Culprit!

Every morning I got up earlier and earlier until I saw the culprit.  It was a coyote!  And it looked like he was enjoying this buffet every day. Maybe this composting idea isn’t all that great.  Or, could it be that I wasn’t doing it right?  I decided that for the time being I’d just compost coffee grinds. Those didn’t seem to appeal to Mr.Coyote.

It was too bad, too. I was starting to see the benefits of my efforts inside the house. When I used to put our garbage in with the rest of the trash, it began to stink after a couple of days. And when it was time to empty the trash, it weighed a ton. I remembered reading that Chelmsford pays for every ton of trash that gets picked up. I felt a little guilty abandoning my compost project, but I didn’t know what to do. And I certainly wasn’t going to as Loretta. Time to look into how to compost for where I live and shut down the buffet for those coyote.

No comments:

Post a Comment